Calculate Square Footage:
To calculate square footage of your countertops as accurately as possible it is best to divide the countertops in sections as shown below.
Section A: 100.5 in x 25 in = 2512.5 sq in
Section B: 60 in x 25 in = 1500 sq in
Total = 4012.5 sq in
* Now divide by 144 to obtain square footage,
Each sq foot has 144 sq in (12 x 12).
- 4012.5 sq in / 144 sq in = 27.86 sq ft
Section A: 72 in x 30 in = 2160 sq in
Section B: 54 in x 30 in = 1620 sq in
Total: 3780 sq in
- 3780 sq in / 144 sq in = 26.25 sq ft
To calculate an estimate using group one pricing follow the steps below.
If your total square feet were 45, your project estimate would be:
- Granite 45 x $35 = $1,575
- Stainless Steel Undermount Sink = $149
- Polished Undermount Cut = $150
- Tear Out, Demolition, & Old Countertop Removal = $150
For a Grand Total of: $1,974
* Price is for Group One Granite Colors.