Getting an estimate on your project is fast and easy!
1. Free in-home estimates are available! call or e-mail us to schedule your free in-home estimate. If you would prefer to get a quote online, proceed to step 2.
2. If you know the total square footage of your project, call or email us with this information for an instant quote. If you do not know your total square footage, proceed to step 3.
3. E-mail or fax us a drawing of your countertops. This will allow us to determine the total square footage and whether you require one or two slabs.
Click HERE for a how-to guide on measuring your countertops
4. Please e-mail or fax your dimensions/drawing to:
5. You will receive a response to your inquiry within one day.
6. Once you have received your quote, your next step is to view and pick out slabs at a local stone distributor (ex. Daltile, IMC, Louisiana Stone, etc.). Let the supplier know that your fabricator is Texas Granite Fabricators. Please contact us before and after visiting a distributor so we can assure that your hand-selected slabs are properly placed on hold.
7. After the slabs have been picked out, we will schedule a day to template, finalize details (sink type, edging, etc.) and sign agreement for your project.
8. From the day the agreement is signed we have a 3 to 5 day lead time. This gives us enough time to properly cut, fabricate, and prepare your countertops for installation.